- Healthcare is finally starting to embrace digital transformation after years of insistently waiting.
- The coronavirus pandemic has accelerated the adoption of technologies such as telemedicine and remote patient monitoring.
- Insider Intelligence covers these topics and more each morning in the Digital Health Brief’s email newsletter.
Healthcare has come on quite a journey in recent years.
After years of defying the tide of digital transformation, the healthcare industry is finally starting to adapt to new methods and technologies – a process that has greatly accelerated thanks to the coronavirus pandemic.
We are at a turning point in the evolution of healthcare, which means that everyone involved in the industry needs to keep up with daily changes.
That’s why you need digital health briefing, a curated daily email newsletter for Insider Intelligence subscribers only, providing insights into the most important trends and decisions shaping the future of healthcare. We have done the work for you. We’ve delved into research, extracted data and contextualized digital trends so that they are most relevant and beneficial to your industry and role.
Here’s a look inside the summary:
- Summary: A short bulleted list containing a summary of one or two sentences for analyzing each story within the briefing. If you only have 30 seconds in the morning to go through our feed, the executive summary tells you what you need to know.
- Top news: Our research team curates 3-4 of the most important developments in the healthcare industry, providing detailed context and analysis of their significance, as well as data-rich charts that serve as visual snapshots of history. This section occasionally includes quotes from industry thought leaders and CEOs.
- In other news: Because we believe our subscribers deserve the highest quality search from across the industry, we include links to healthy content from other publications to keep you as up to date as possible.
- Selected features of BI Prime: Our Insider newsroom partners deliver well-thought-out healthcare coverage every day, so we’re sharing it with you here.
- today’s report: We’re highlighting a digital health research report that we think you’ll benefit from.
Click here to go to our store and start your Digital Health Briefing subscription today!
Read the original article on Business Insider
Source site – 19